- 25 medium carrots
- 1 head green garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil (divided)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons ground sumac
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 cup tahini
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 and peel the carrots.
- Coat the carrots and garlic in honey, half of the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread evenly on a parchment coated baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes. Carrots should be very soft and caramelized.
- Let carrots cool a bit and add to a food processor with all other ingredients.
- Blend for 2 minutes - add a bit of water if it's too thick and taste for salt.
- Serve chilled with crudité, fresh bread, and a drizzle of olive oil.